The City

The City
Welcome!

Sunday, November 2, 2014

HI I'VE BEEN GONE AWHILE

HEY SORRY FOR BEING GONE

BUT I HAVE LOTS TO POST TODAY

OK, so the other day, I was looking at a blog and they were talking about this adorable blue female character that was named "Vivi". The art style was adorkable and cartoony so I naturally thought, "Hey, is this a TV show? I should watch it." So I searched up the title and came to a FREAKING AMAZING MUSIC VIDEO KNOWN AS "GHOST" BY MYSTERY SKULLS.
It's even more amazing because of the tragic-yet-ever-so-appealing story and cute-cartoony art style, as well as the fact that it spawned 60+ pages of fanart, cosplay, shipping, fan theories, headcanons, and maybe a fanfic or two in the single WEEK it's been on the internet. Is there a world record for fastest fandom creation? Now there is. GOOD JOB, MYSTERYBEN!

Here are some sketches of the characters from the vid that I made, whom are apparently named Vivi, Arthur, and Lewis. I would draw Mystery the dog too but I can't draw animals at all, hehe. ^_^" I apologize for the smudginess of some of the drawings, I kept blotting Arthur's pencil lines.

I had to do it...I had to...and that is the best Lewis I've drawn thus far.

He took a long time, but he's freaking awesome. I'm somewhat proud that I managed to draw him correctly.

AH, MY BABIES. I'm sorry, people. You can take the bara skeleton, I TAKE ARTHUR. ROBOT ARMS FTW!

A sad Lewis, a curious Vivi and some more Arthur, during and after the incident. ...And I noticed my unintention blotting of pencil created a cool lighting effect. YEAH.

I HAD TO. Suu and Wuu are the ghosts from the Sonic: Night of the Werehog short, and I just thought of them through the whole time Lewis was onscreen.

THEN I thought, "Switch Vivi, Arthur, and Mystery with Ryn, Sonic, and Chip." BOOM.

Seriously, tho. Check out the video. It's nothing but amazing. 




No comments:

Post a Comment