The City

The City
Welcome!

Sunday, July 6, 2014

NEW ART

GOD I am busy this week!
 
I have a bunch of artworks that need finishing and now that my sketch for Tsugihagi Tantei are done I need to do that too!
Hopefully, it'll be up by today or maybe tomorrow if I get lazy.
You can follow the comic (once it's ready) here: http://november-york-tsugihagi-tantei.blogspot.com/
 
Anyways, this will be an EXTREMELY long post. I now have color strips for each character (sans the villains) of Team World Adventure, including one character I have been requested to do. So here they are!
 
 Sonic (co-leader, hero)
 
Bamboo (Fern's cousin)
 
Buttermilk (Milkshake's sister)
 
Forest (Fern's sister)
 
Chip/Light Gaia (original member)
 
Butterscotch (Milkshake's friend)
 
Chris (requested character. Hi, Zach-kun!)
 
Fern (lancer, Forest's sister)
 
Po-tan (creepy child, Himawari's sister)
 
Ivy (Fern's cousin, Bamboo's sister)
 
Bubblegum (Milkshake's cousin, Citrus's sister)
 
Milkshake (Buttermilk's sister)
 
Himawari (Po-tan's sister, Bamboo's friend)
 
Ryn (co-leader, artist)
 
Citrus (Bubblegum's sister)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment