The City

The City
Welcome!

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Darn...

Unfortunately, I'm still up, due to that stupid sound test giving me nightmares. So, I'll ramble a bit here.

#1: All my stories will be posted on here sooner or later, I'm just a lazy bum. ^_^' But, if you really want to read them, you can visit Patchwork Study on Figment.com.

#2: Due to my insomnia, I'm trying to woo myself to sleep through Hitsuji no Oyasumi × Hetalia. May the Lord bless you, Hetalia.

#3: I might be a little short on posts next week, because I'm heading to Texas to visit family. I'll be very busy so I hope I'll even have time to update stuff.

#4: Despite how much I love summer, in all honesty, I can't WAIT for September. Why? Sonic, of course! Sonic Boom will premiere on TV the first weekend of September (or so I've heard), and I hope I'll grab a chance to watch it. Plus, in Archie comics, Sonic the Werehog will make his comic debut! (IT'S ABOUT TIME, ARCHIE.) And I don't even care how they're characterizing people, I wanna see how this turns out. *sparkles* DOU DEMO II DESU YO~

All right, I'm done. Later, gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment